SHURE In-Ear Bluetooth Headphone AONIC 215 TRUE WIRELESS
Product Review >> https://bit.ly/3428Ep3
Engineered from decades of experience supporting music legends, the AONIC 215 True Wireless Sound Isolating™ Earphones feature studio sound quality in a small package. Experience exceptional comfort and a secure fit with an uninterrupted, world-class listening experience wherever you go.
- Awe-inspiring, true wireless audio with clear sound and deep bass. No cords. No wires. Just pure listening.
- Secure, over-ear fit. Built with the same design musicians use for in-ear monitoring on-stage. Your earphones stay in place for unmatched, long-wearing comfort, even during high-energy activities.
- Sound Isolating™ technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience no matter where you are.
- Environment Mode. Hear the outside world with the touch of a button.
- Up to 8 hours battery life. Uninterrupted audio wherever you are – on the train, in the gym, or at home. Included carrying case provides three additional charges for a total of up to 32 hours battery life on-the-go.
- Detachable connection allows the AONIC 215 Earphones to attach to different cable accessories. Stay connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems.
- Premium headphone amplifier and support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™, AAC and SBC
- Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 metres). Pairs to phones, tablets and laptops for music and calls.
- ShurePlus™ PLAY app allows you to customise your EQ and Environment Mode levels. Free to download for iOS and Android.
- Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 215 detachable Sound Isolating™ Earphones, True Wireless Secure Fit Adapter set, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, a charging case, and USB-C charging cable.
- Available in four colour options (clear, black, white, blue)
|Sensitivity||107 dB SPL/mW|
|Transducers||Single Dynamic MicroDriver|
|Frequency Response||2402 to 2480 MHz|
|Frequency Range||21 Hz –17.5 kHz|
|Maximum Input Power||MMCX connectors|