HEADPHONE SHUR AONIC 4
Product Review >> https://youtu.be/mYVT8N-0xDM
Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones, built with balanced armature speakers, deliver a detailed soundstage free from outside noise. The powerful and stylish Shure earphones come with a detachable cable, adapters, a durable carrying case, and interchangeable Sound Isolating sleeves for a comfortable and personalized fit.
- Dual-driver hybrid design for detailed sound + distinct separation of musical elements.Features a balanced armature and dynamic driver combination specially tuned for dynamic bass and extended high frequency detail with natural separation between instruments and clear voice articulation.
- Sound Isolating™ technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- Easily convert to true wireless with the separately available SecureFit Wireless Adapter, or connect to other MMCX cable accessories for further customization. Stay connected to any device, no matter where you are.
- Compatible with Apple & Android devices with a 3.5 mm connection.
- Ergonomic low-profile design with optimized nozzle angle ensures long-wearing comfort and fit.
- Detachable 3.5 mm communication cable allows for direct connection to laptops, in-flight entertainment systems and other mobile devices. Secure, over-the-ear design with wireform ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- Enjoy clear calls and controlswith integrated remote + mic. Seamless control for phone calls and easily accessible operation of voice commands, volume and music playback.
- Durable build qualityengineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- Available in two color options with unique two-tone design (smoke gray + white, smoke gray + black).
- Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 4 Detachable Sound Isolating(TM) Earphones, 3.5mm communication cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4“ adapter, and a hard carrying case.
|Sensitivity||at 1 kHz 106 dB SPL/MW|
|Transducers||Single Dynamic MicroDriver , Single balanced-armature driver|
|Impedance||at 1 kHz 7 Ω|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz –19 kHz|
|Headphone Type||True Wireless|
|Maximum Input Power||MMCX connectors|
|Weight||21.1 g (.9 oz.)|