The CM70-NDI is a high-quality PTZ camera with concurrent HDMI, 3G-SDI, USB 2.0 and IP stream ethernet outputs. The CM70-NDI is equipped with high-efficient IP technology called NDI®|HX.This all-in-one PTZ camera from Avonic allows the move to an all IP infrastructure even for mobile applications. With IP deployment on existing networks all cameras detected within your network become directly available for use without complex configuration. Video, audio, control and power all with PoE connecting your CM70-NDI camera to hundreds of systems, devices and applications that support NDI.The CM70-NDI includes a rich featureset usually found on broadcast-grade cameras, including a user-adjustable Color Matrix and SRT streaming (licensed premium functions). Known for its pristine image quality even under low light conditions. The combination of a high-quality PTZ camera with a protocol that improves every live production give the CM70-NDI endless possibilities. The combination of a high-quality PTZ camera with a protocol that improves every live production give the CM70-NDI endless possibilities.
- High-quality glass lens, 20x optical zoom and 55.2° horizontal field of view.
- High SNR CMOS combined with digital noise reduction for a clear picture even under very low light conditions.
- The camera has a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080p60 and achieves a pristine image quality.
- The camera can be powered using PoE (802.3af) and can be accessed by webGUI, controlled by VISCA over IP/ Onvif
and stream the video.
- H265, H264, optional SRT and MJPEG compression at a bitrate up to 40Mbit enabling Full HD video stream by
ultra-low latency over RTSP, RTMP, UDP, Unicast, Multicast and NDI®| HX support
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, USB 2.0 (1080p30) and IP.
- VISCA , Pelco-D/P via RS232, RS485, IP (VISCA, NDI®| HX), Onvif or IR. 255 presets with 0.1° accuracy.
- Balanced audio input with embedding into IP stream, SDI and HDMI outputs. Includes configurable audio offset.
- SRT streaming, Tally light, configurable Color Matrix. License AV-LC70-1 sold separately.
|Dimensions||Dimensions product wxhxd 133 x 180 x 149 mm. excl.Dimensions box 26 x 24 x 24 cm|
|Network interface||RJ45 100 Mbit|
|Number of presets||255|
|PoE||PoE 12W (802.3af)|
|Sensor||1/3” CMOS, 2.12mp, 16:9|
|White Balance||Auto, Manual, OnePush,2400K-7100K in steps of 100K|