PTZ Camera 12x Zoom White The Avonic AV-CM71-IP-W is a high-quality 12x optical zoom PTZ camera, with concurrent HDMI, 3G-SDI, USB 2.0 and IP stream ethernet outputs. The camera is designed for fixed installations in less than optimal light conditions. The CM71-IP includes a rich feature set usually found on broadcast-grade cameras, including a user-adjustable Colour Matrix and SRT streaming (licensed premium functions). The CM71-IP has the ability to deliver outstanding quality under low light conditions, thanks to its high SNR CMOS sensor. The sensor delivers Full HD 1080p60 video.
- High-quality glass lens, 12x optical zoom and 70.4° horizontal field of view.
- High SNR CMOS combined with digital noise reduction for a clear picture even under very low light conditions.
- The camera has a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080p60 and achieves a pristine image quality.
- The camera can be powered using PoE (802.3af) and can be accessed by webGUI, controlled by VISCA over IP/ Onvif
and stream the video.
- H265, H264, optional SRT and MJPEG compression at a bitrate up to 40Mbit enabling Full HD video stream by
ultra-low latency over RTSP, RTMP, UDP, Unicast and Multicast.
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, USB 2.0 (1080p30) and IP.
- Control the camera with common protocols: VISCA , Pelco-D/P via RS232, RS485, IP(VISCA), Onvif or IR, remote control
included. Supports up to 255 presets with 0.1° accuracy and High Speed Pan Tilt function.
- Balanced audio input with embedding into IP stream, SDI and HDMI outputs. Includes configurable audio offset.
- SRT streaming, Tally light, configurable Color Matrix. License AV-LC70-1 sold separately.
|Dimensions||Dimensions product wxhxd 133 x 180 x 149 mm. excl Dimensions box 26 x 24 x 24 cm|
|Minimal Illumination||0.05 LUX|
|Network interface||RJ45 100 Mbit|
|Number of presets||255|
|PoE||PoE 12W (802.3af)|
|Sensor||1/3” CMOS, 2.12mp, 16:9|
|White Balance||Auto, Manual, OnePush,2400K-7100K in steps of 100K|