Miniature instrument microphone delivers high gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted noise. It features preamplifier circuitry to improve linearity across the full frequency range, and tailored response for natural sound reproduction.
- The Beta 98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta 98H/C features a 3 m (10) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
|Enable Contact Sales||No|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||−56 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV)|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level||155 dB SPL (typical)|
|Digital Audio Output||No|
|DSP Modes / Presets||No|
|Requires Phantom Power||11 to 52 Vdc phantom|