Professional gooseneck electret condenser microphone for use in general installed sound reinforcement applications. Designed with dual gooseneck sections for full articulation, the CVG12 provide scalable, best-in-class performance in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops.
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech
- Dual-section gooseneck enables ease of positioning and placement options
- Available in 18" (45.7 cm) gooseneck lengths
- Black color
- Included Flange Mount and available snap-fit windscreens (ACVG4WS-B – 4 pack)
- Available in three configurations
- With Inline Preamp (CVG12)
- Commshield® interference immunity
- Guards against unwanted RF Interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.)
-gh resistance to intense nearby radio signals"
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
|Frequency Response||70–16000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||–33 dBV/Pa (22 mV)|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level||120 dB SPL|