The DDJ-SR2 has dedicated key controls for Serato DJ Pro, allowing you to control the software features with the push of a button. This 2-channel controller takes after our professional DJ gear with multicoloured Performance Pads and a spacious layout. Being compact and 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is easy to transport to any gig.
Enjoy a full package including the latest version of Serato DJ Pro as well as the Pitch ’n Time DJ expansion pack, which lets you get creative with your track’s key and BPM, even in extreme tempos.
- SERATO PITCH ‘N TIME DJ CONTROLS A series of dedicated buttons were created to trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ Pro. Switch between the Key Shift, Key Sync and Key Reset to play with keys without ever changing your tempo.
- MULTI-COLOURED PERFORMANCE PADS Use the large, multi-coloured tactile Performance Pads to trigger the Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler features. Hit the pads and watch their colours change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
- PORTABLE DESIGN Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth and 2 master outs allow you to monitor your mixes. Or use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line and phono inputs.
- LARGE JOG WHEELS It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
- INTEGRAL CONTROL OF SERATO DJ PRO Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ Pro with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Hot cue, Slip mode, Roll and slicer. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
|Enable Contact Sales||No|
|Included DJ Software||Serato Pitch 'n Time|
|Compatible DJ Software||Unlocks Serato DJ Pro 2|
|Soundcard||24 bit/44.1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||105 dB|
|Distortion||< 0.003 % (USB)|
|USB Interface||1 USB B port|
|Inputs||2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
|Output||2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
|Dimensions||6.5 x 55.2 x 33.4 (cm)|