Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We’ve fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND DESIGN A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
- SOUND COLOR FX 6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- BEAT FX Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- FX FREQUENCY Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- INDEPENDENT SEND/RETURN Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux or your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad, or DJM-REC.
- USB SOUND CARD A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
|P-LOCK Fader Caps||Yes|
|Included DJ Software||rekordbox dj|
|DVS Control||Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Essentials
rekordbox (Core plan or above)
|Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
|A/D Converter||24 bit|
|D/A Converter||32 bit|
|S/N ratio||(Line) : 105 dB
(Phono) : 88 dB
(Mic) : 79 dB
|Frequency Range||20 - 40000 Hz|
|Distortion||< 0.005 % (LINE)|
|Network interface||LAN : 1|
|USB Interface||2 USB B ports
1 USB A port
|Send/Return||1 SEND (1/4-inch TS jack)
1 RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)
|Inputs||4 DIGITAL (Coaxial)
4 CD/LINE (RCA)
4 PHONO (RCA)
2 MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
|Output||2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
1 REC OUT (RCA)
1 DIGITAL (Coaxial)
|Dimensions||10.79 x 33.29 x 41.42 cm|