Product Review >> https://bit.ly/3fvWV7N
The JBL IRX108BT portable powered PA loudspeaker delivers class-leading volume and clarity, total ease of use and an unrivalled feature set at our most affordable price point. Sound amazing with a custom, pro-grade system engineered to outperform larger competing systems. Real-world EQ presets let you dial in optimal tone in an instant—no experience necessary—and built-in dbx DriveRack automatic feedback suppression lets you crank it up with confidence. Play music, soundtracks and backing tracks with Bluetooth audio streaming, and ensure your voice carries over background music with one-touch ducking. Two mic/line combo inputs and an XLR loop-out round out this lightweight, durable PA.
Performers, content producers, fitness instructors and presenters on the go can count on the versatile, full-featured IRX108BT to serve up stunning, pro-quality sound, every time.
• Authentic 8-inch JBL woofer
• Four real-world EQ presets take the guesswork out of optimizing sound.
• dbx AFS Automatic Feedback Suppression stops feedback before it starts.
• Bluetooth integration allows stereo streaming of music, soundtracks and backing tracks.
• One-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected.
• Wide frequency response: 54 Hz – 20 kHz
• Sensitivity (SPL): 124 dB
• Lightweight design: <22 lbs
• Wattage: 1,300W
• 2 XLR/TRS combo input jacks and 1 XLR out offer a range of connectivity choices.
• Mic/Line selection switch enhances versatility
• Ergonomic handles make transport quick and easy.
• Durable honeycomb steel grille is road-tested for reliability.
• Built-in pole mount expands system set-up options.
|System Type||Powered 8” two-way|
|Power Rating Continuous||None|
|Power Rating Program||None|
|Power Rating Peak||1300 watts peak|
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||54 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10db)||None|
|LF Internal Amp Output||None|
|HF Internal Amp Output||None|
|Sensitivity (1W @ 1M)||None|
|Maximum SPL||124 dB peak|
|Coverage Pattern (H x V)||90º (horizontal) x 60º (vertical) nominal|