KPS1 is a 10” two-way full range speaker system designed for sound reinforcement at karaoke lounges and nightclubs.
The two-way system uses a 10” (254 mm) woofer equipped with an optimum demodulating/cooling ring, and a 1” (25.4 mm) 2414H NdFeB magnet high frequency compression driver, therefore, is capable of reproducing powerful music and pristine vocal in high fidelity and volume. A high-order passive network eliminates band overlap and brings subtle vocal details into full play. Whenever the speaker is positioned in landscape or portrait mode, the 70° × 100° (H × V) horn ensures smooth and even coverage across the entire space.
KPS1 constructs its trapezoid enclosure from 15 mm premium quality board and improves its internal structure and transducer layout after rounds of simulations and tests. Multiple high-strength suspension points and an OmniMount socket are available for either flying installation or pole mounting of the system. To protect the system from human damage and drink splash, dent-free steel backed with acoustically transparent cloth is used for the grille. Convex edges slant through the front grille, enhancing aesthetic appeal of the piece and making it easier to blend with any room décors. A new identification of JBL speakers, the luminous JBL logo by PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) technology will be constantly on when audio signal is present, and is adjustable to fit different installation orientations.
- Specially designed 10” woofer with demodulating aluminum ring for high power handling, low distortion and minimum power compression
- JBL 2414H NdFeB magnet HF compression driver for clear and accurate midrange vocal rendering
- 70° × 100° (H × V) coverage pattern for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Stylish front grille design for neutral blend with different room décors
- Rotatable JBL lighting logo to fit different installation orientations
- Multiple suspension points for flying installation
- OmniMount socket for pole mounting
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||85 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10db)||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern (H x V)||70° × 100° (H × V)|
|Power Rating Continuous||300 W|
|Power Rating Program||600 W|
|Power Rating Peak||1200 W|
|LF Internal Amp Output||1 × 10″ (254 mm) woofer|
|HF Internal Amp Output||1 × 2414H (1″ or 25.4 mm) Dome Polymer Diaphragm NdFeB magnet Compression Driver|
|Sensitivity (1W @ 1M)||95 dB|
|Maximum SPL||120 dB continuous average (128 dB peak)|
|Nominal Impedances||8 Ohms|