Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is the first high-end dual-diaphragm dynamic microphone. It features a patented Dualdyne cartridge to combat proximity effect and master off-axis rejection, and a patent-pending Diaphragm Stabilization System.
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) and groundbreaking inverted airflow system, which allows exceptional consistency of the cardioid polar pattern throughout the entire frequency range.
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction, resulting in the most natural sounding dynamic microphone available.
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration.
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity.
- The Dualdyne cartridge re-images the Shure Pumping Pneumatic Shock Mount design with specific resistances and precisely machined components that are fully integrated into the cartridge’s acoustic properties.
- Patent Pending Diaphragm Stabilisation System (DSS) Technology protects and stabilizes the active diaphragm from unwanted excursion or rocking during plosives or impact, providing substantial protection against high frequency handling noise.
- Cutting-edge cartridge manufacturing methods utilise ultra-sonic and internal laser welding to provide best-in-class mechanical reliability.
- Neodymium magnet resides in a micro-injection mold of aerospace SoftMag material that maximises the magnetic field for maximum output level.
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection.
- Aluminium handle with brushed nickel or black finish
|Frequency Response||40 to 16,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-51.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)|
|Transducers||Dual Diaphragm Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Connectors||Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male|
|Digital Audio Output||No|
|DSP Modes / Presets||No|