The MXA710 Linear Array Microphone represents the next evolution in Shure array microphone technology, designed for high-quality audio capture in premium AV conferencing environments. The sleek, linear form factor of the MXA710 allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table. Available in two lengths, the MXA710 includes proprietary Shure IntelliMix® DSP and Autofocus™ technology that provides all the processing needed for echo and noise-free conference audio
• Steerable Coverage™ technology to capture audio anywhere in the room (up to 8 lobes with a 4-foot array)
• Autofocus technology fi ne-tunes each lobe position in real time, even if meeting participants lean back or stand up.
• Default room coverage template enables quick and easy lobe optimization for wall, ceiling, or table installations.
• IntelliMix DSP includes automatic mixing, acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction, and automatic gain control.
• Shure Designer System Confi guration software for easy setup and confi guration
• SystemOn Audio Asset Management software for remote management and troubleshooting
• PoE powered
• LED status bars with confi gurable colors and brightness
• Dante & AES67 audio networking protocols
• Shure network audio encryption compatible
• Multiple mounting accessories for wall, ceiling, or table installation
|Frequency Response||100 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||at 1 kHz –7.9 dBFS/Pa|
|Self-Noise||22.8 dB SPL-A|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level||Maximum SPL Relative to 0 dBFS overload 101.9 dB SPL|
|Channel Count||10 total channels (8 independent transmit channels, 1 Automix output, 1 AEC reference in channel)|
|Dimensions||22.09 x 60 x 1247.76 mm (H x W x L)|