MXC416 Shure Gooseneck Microphone
MXC Gooseneck Microphones have flexible sections at the bottom for precise placement in meetings and conferences. Industry-standard MX-series microphone cartridges deliver accurate voice capture, and CommShield® Technology rejects RF noise. An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. Available in 16 inch (40 cm)
- The standard cardioid polar pattern provides accurate voice capture with minimal pickup of room noise.
- control in difficult acoustic conditions, MX-series cartridges with supercardioid and mini-shotgun patterns are also available
- An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status
- Integrated CommShield® Technology provides enhanced immunity to RF noise from mobile phones or tablets.
- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units ONLY
- 10-pin modular lockable connector
- Gooseneck bends at the bottom only
- Cardioid polar pattern (also compatible with MX-series microphone cartridges)
- Foam windscreen included
|Frequency Response||50 to 17000 Hz|