MXCW640 Shure Wireless Conference Unit
The MXCW640 Wireless Conference Unit combines a microphone, loudspeaker, and user controls in an integrated wireless unit that complements any meeting space. Wireless convenience eliminates the need to drill holes or route cables, and makes setup for temporary meetings or in rooms with flexible seating quick and easy. A smart rechargeable Li-Ion battery (included) lasts over 11 hours, and a choice of gooseneck microphones provides excellent sound voice capture.
- The 4.3-inch color touchscreen provides easy access to meeting information, including the speaker list, voting, and interpretation channel selection.
- The 10-pin modular connection accommodates MXC-series gooseneck microphones and can be locked for added security.
- The built-in loudspeaker provides high intelligibility and remains on even when the microphone is active.
- Speak and mute/function buttons provide positive feedback when pressed and include LED status indicators. An NFC ID card slot allows identification of meeting participants.
- Dual 3.5mm headphone jacks with individual volume controls provide comfortable listening to interpretation channels or floor audio through headphones or earphones.
- The MXCW640 operates for over 11 hours on a fully-charged battery.
- The SB930 rechargeable Li-Ion battery (included) slides into the rear of the conference unit, and is removable for charging in the MXCWNCS networked charging station.
- A micro-USB port allows the battery to be charged while installed, while the conference unit is operating.
- Product warranty 2 years
|Frequency Response||100Hz - 20kHz (+0.5dB/-3dB) MXCW640 Microphone Input to MXCWAPT to MXCW640 Headphone Output. -45dBFS input, Mic Gain = -30dB (AGC Disabled), Headphone Gain = 0dB. Microphone and headphone transducers not included in frequency response measurement. 220Hz -|
|Dimensions||70.2mm x 148mm x 257.5mm (2.8" x 5.8" x 10.1")|
|Weight||1.21kg with battery, 1.025kg without battery|