NANO K5 is a standalone powered monitor designed for mono, stereo and surround systems. A vintage-style VU meter constantly indicates the input level even when the speaker is muted. To cater to certain users' preference for headphone monitoring, NANO K5 is engineered in concert with AKG K240R reference headphone in both its appearance design and acoustic performance. NANO K5 powered monitors step out of line for its contemporary design. Greyish brown cabinet. Bright-coloured cone surround on the front. Music-themed silhouette on the rear. In addition, K5 has its power switch and volume control front accessible for easy control.
- Contemporary design to reproduce legendary JBL sound.
- Aligned acoustic centres by careful positioning of the LF and HF transducers.
- Image Control Waveguide for greater depth and subtle details of the high frequency range.
- Class AB power amplifier for high accuracy and low distortion.
- Power switch and volume control on the front panel.
- Vintage VU meter constantly monitors the input signal even when the speaker is muted.
- Musician silhouette on the rear panel.
- Appearance design and acoustic performance in concert with AKG K240R reference headphones.
- Can be used with NANO KX Bluetooth receiver/volume controller.
|Frequency Range (-10db)||42 Hz - 20 kHz|
|LF Internal Amp Output||60 W Class AB|
|HF Internal Amp Output||60 W Class AB|
|Sensitivity (1W @ 1M)||92 dB @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||109 dB|