Audio conferencing processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications. Includes 10 Dante inputs, 2 analog inputs, 8 channels of microphone processing with AEC, delay, compressor, gain control, and more.
- Connects 10 Dante™ audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, USB, and a mobile device to an A/V conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Includes IntelliMix DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in A/V conferences: 8 channels of AEC (acoustic echo cancellation), noise reduction, and automatic gain control, combined with automatic mixing, matrix mixing, delay, compressor and parametric equalization
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (2 block in/2 block out) to connect to room A/V conferencing system; USB (1 in/out) to connect to laptop or room PC; one 3.5 mm TRRS jack to connect to a mobile device to enable an additional participant to join
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Dimensions||4 x 21 x 22.6 cm|