Side-address cardioid condenser microphone delivers excellent sound for a variety of applications Features include rejection of unwanted noise and an updated industrial design with a black, metallic finish and grille. Includes stand and pouch.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 20 KHz|
|Sensitivity||-38 dBV/Pa  (12.7 mV)|
|Self-Noise||-38 dBV/Pa  (12.7 mV)|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level||1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kΩ load|
|Connectors||Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male|
|Digital Audio Output||No|
|DSP Modes / Presets||No|
|Requires Phantom Power||48 V DC phantom power (4 mA)|