PGA56-LC Microphone SHURE
Cardioid dynamic snare and tom microphone delivers clear reproduction of the sound source in close-miking percussion applications. It includes, a drum mount, an optional XLR cable, and swivel joint with quick release latch.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-57 dBV/Pa1 (1.45 mV)|
|Connectors||Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male|
|Digital Audio Output||No|
|DSP Modes / Presets||No|