PGA81-LC Microphone SHURE
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone delivers excellent sound, even in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording. The product includes a swivel adapter, carrying pouch, and XLR cable.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more sensitive environments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Frequency Response||40 to 18,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-48.5 dBV/Pa (3.8 mV)|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level||129.5 dB SPL|
|Connectors||Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male|
|Digital Audio Output||No|
|DSP Modes / Presets||No|
|Requires Phantom Power||11 to 52 V DC phantom power (2.0 mA)|