Cardioid condenser instrument clip microphone provides clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources. The product includes an integrated horn clamp, a flexible gooseneck design and a preamplifier for phantom power and XLR connection.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- With TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Enable Contact Sales||No|
|Frequency Response||60 to 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-52 dBV/Pa (2.51 mV)|
|Self-Noise||27 dB SPL-A|
|Max. Sound Pressure Level||130 dB SPL|