The Soundcraft Signature 12MTK incorporate iconic Ghost mic preamps from top-of-the-line professional consoles and Sapphyre EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental in a mix. Built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects, dbx limiters on the input channels. In addition, the console’s multi-track USB audio interface allows any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins to be inserted on any input channel.
The console has an ultra-low-latency USB interface that flawlessly captures every channel, which can then be mixed or transferred to a DAW for further mixdown and production.
- 12-input mixer with Lexicon effects / multi-track USB recording and playback
- 14-in/12-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface*
- Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- dbx® Limiters on input channels
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters / 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Auxes with pre/post and subgroups with dedicated outputs
- 60mm faders
- Internal universal power supply
|Mono Input Channel||8|
|Stereo Input Channel||3|
|Phantom Power +48V||Yes (Global)|
|Mono Input EQ||3 Bands|