Special Price ฿42,900 Regular Price ฿71,300
Antenna distribution system expands a wireless microphone system by splitting 1 pair of antennas and amplifies RF signals.
- 5 Selectable Frequency Ranges. The UA845UWB allows more options for avoiding intermodulation artifacts by switching between one of the five frequency bands.
- RF Power LED Indicators. Front panel LED indicators display red if RF power is overloading.
- The UA845UWB Antenna Distribution System is designed for large wireless systems. Each unit allows up to four wireless receivers to use the same two antennas, and the cascade ports allow connection to a fifth receiver or a second UA845UWB.
- The UA845UWB is compatible with all Shure wireless microphone receivers operating within a compatible frequency range.
- Cascade Ports. Two 50 ohm, BNC-antenna cascade ports allow an additional UA845UWB unit or a fifth wireless receiver. A large wireless system can be run off of a single pair of antennas.
- Power Output and Out Connectors. Multiple receivers can be daisy-chained and powered from a single source via the power output connectors.
- Low Noise and Intermodulation Distortion. The UA845UWB maintains clean signals with minimal distortion.
- Insertion Loss Compensation. Whenever a signal is split to multiple output ports, there is a loss in signal strength. The UA845UWB amplifies signals to compensate, ensuring a strong signal to the receivers.
- Front-Mounted Antennas. The UA845UWB comes with hardware to front-mount the antennas, if desired.
|Dimensions||44.5 x 482.6 x 295.3 mm|