Ui16 Mixer Soundcraft
The Ui Series mixers feature compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. Built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. Remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels, also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications.
The Ui16 features eight XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with four balanced XLR Aux outputs, two headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats, 2-channel USB Record direct-to-memory devices functionality is possible as well.
- Ui16 16-channel Digital Mixer With Wireless Control
- The Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously.
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx®, Digitech®, and Lexicon®
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
|Max Input to Mix||16|
|Local Input Channel||16|
|Local Line Output||8|
|Group / Aux Busses||10 Busses ( 4 Group / 6 Aux)|
|USB Audio Interface||No|