VM-80 Speaker PIONEER DJ
The active VM-80 produces clear audio with fast-attacking, punchy bass. The speaker can be tuned to suit the characteristics of any room, making it perfect for recreating a club sound when you’re DJing or providing a flat frequency response when you’re producing music in a home or professional studio setting.
- High-quality components Every VM series speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide-bandwidth audio reproduction. Its highly efficient performance results in low distortion and high-energy sound. The 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle further suppresses resonance and vibrations, delivering sound that’s authentic to the original source.
- Aramid fiber woofer cones and Vortex Bass Accelerator Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch that you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These newly developed cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper-lined Aramid cones, making them stronger with deeper sound.The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port mean that air flows freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound.
- Constant directivity horn Mid and high-frequency sounds are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are specially designed so the flat playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily, resulting in a natural sound.
- DSP control All VM series speakers are voiced flat to ensure you hear the natural sound of the music. To help you tweak the output and find the sound that’s perfect for the room you’re working in, each speaker includes DSP settings. On the rear panel, you’ll find 2 knobs: Low EQ and High EQ. Without needing to look, you can click the knobs into 4 different positions each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
- Fresh, professional design The brand-new design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. It cuts down unwanted vibrations for lower distortion while the tweeter protective guard reduces the risk of damage to the high-frequency diaphragm. And the Alumite treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional finish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
|Frequency Range||34 Hz - 36 kHz|
|Arm Type||Bi-amp 2-way active speaker|
|Inputs||"• XLR/TRS combo x 1 (balanced input) • RCA x 1 (unbalanced input)"|