Special Price ฿78,965 Regular Price ฿124,500
Free Shipping and able for 0% installment up to 10 months Minimum 10,000 baht
18 in. High Power Powered Flying Subwoofer
The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light weight.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
|System Type||18" bass-reflex subwoofer|
|Power Rating Continuous||No|
|Power Rating Program||No|
|Power Rating Peak||No|
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||34 Hz - 220 Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10db)||31 Hz - 220 Hz|
|LF Internal Amp Output||No|
|HF Internal Amp Output||No|
|Sensitivity (1W @ 1M)||No|
|Maximum SPL||126 dB|
|Coverage Pattern (H x V)||No|