VRX932LA-1 12 in. Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System
The VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight (21 kg) compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
- JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- "• Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or
- tripod stand."
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Array Configuration Selector permits “array shading” in passive mode.
|System Type||Constant Curvature 12" Two-Way Line Array System|
|Power Rating Continuous||800 W|
|Power Rating Program||1600 W|
|Power Rating Peak||3200 W|
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||75 Hz - 20 Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10db)||57 Hz - 20 kHz|
|LF Internal Amp Output||No|
|HF Internal Amp Output||No|
|Sensitivity (1W @ 1M)||95 dB|
|Maximum SPL||130 dB|
|Crossover Mode||Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable|
|Coverage Pattern (H x V)||100 x 15 nominal|
|Nominal Impedances||8 ohm|