VRX932LAP 12 in. Two-Way Powered Line Array Loudspeaker System
The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12" two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".
|Power Rating Continuous||875 Watts|
|Power Rating Program||No|
|Power Rating Peak||1750 Watts|
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||75 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10db)||57 Hz - 20 kHz|
|LF Internal Amp Output||750 Watts|
|HF Internal Amp Output||125 Watts|
|Sensitivity (1W @ 1M)||No|
|Maximum SPL||136 dB|
|Coverage Pattern (H x V)||100° x 15° nominal|
|Nominal Impedances||NA - amplification is integrated|