The XLI Series represents a new affordable, quality power amplification suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The 4 models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. Include RCA and XLR inputs, input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
|Power/Channel at 8Ω||500W|
|Power/Channel at 4Ω||750W|