Two-channel, 300W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
The XLI Series represents a new affordable, quality power amplification suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The 4 models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. Include RCA and XLR inputs, input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- Selectable input sensitivity - 775V and 1.4V
- RCA & XLR inputs / Binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence / clip / fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
|Input Connector||XLR, RCA|
|Power/Channel at 8Ω||200W|
|Power/Channel at 4Ω||300W|
|Output Connector||Speakon, Binding Post|
|Font Panel Display||No|
|Constant Voltage Mode||No|